Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be an Illinois resident?
- Applicants must have attended and graduated from an Illinois high school and are eligible to apply even if they attend a college or university outside of the state.
- Do I have to be a current college student?
- No. Applicants can be current high school students that will have graduated before the Fall 2013 semester or have graduated and are or will be enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year institution.
- Can this scholarship be applied towards graduate school?
- No. However, the scholarship might expand towards graduate school in the future.
- Can these funds be applied towards non-tuition academic expenses?
- No. The scholarship will not go towards any academic supplies (i.e. books, software, etc).
- How can I help?
- If you are interested in helping fundraise more funds, you can us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Webinar Questions Answered
Feb. 16th, 2013